A worked up Shobhan issued the below press release in March 1985 after his role was trimmed at the editing table. He returned the advance to T.V.S. Films, a film distribution company from Guntur and Nellore, who wanted to make a film in the combination of Krishna and Sobhan Babu with K.Bapaiah.
What happened next:
- Sobhan returned the advance to T.V.S. Films
- K. Bapaiah and his team tweaked the subject and made the film with Krishna as a solo hero. It was named as “Jayam Manadee“
- Sobhan continued to work with A.Kodanda Rami Reddy and Paruchuri Brothers
- Vijayalakshmi films, who distributed “Mahasangraamam” for North Andhra Region, issued a press release criticising Sobhan for trying to sabotage the films business
- Krishna and Sobhan parted ways and but Krishna acted with Krishnam Raju in “Viswanatha Nayakudu“. Some second ring actors like Suman and Bhanuchander acted together in some movies.